HYIP-Man: Want to Work for Google or Microsoft? This New Social Media Tool
Wednesday, October 08, 2014
Want to Work for Google or Microsoft? This New Social Media Tool

Source: page2rss.com --- Wednesday, October 08, 2014
Want to Work for google or microsoft? This New Social Media Tool Can Help Derek Loosvelt October 08, 2014 Each fall, thousands of college seniors studying computer science and engineering face a difficult decision: Do I accept the full-time job offer I received from the firm I interned with over the summer? Or do I forego that offer (which has a shorter shelf life than milk) and hope that a better offer comes my way before I graduate? Until recently, these 20- and 21-year-old students were on their own when taking a stab at making the right choice. This post has been generated by Page2RSS ...